Monday, January 31, 2011

Move Over Patty Duke...

There are some new look-alike cousins in town!

People always ask who we think Madelyn looks like. We get all different things from people...like me...like Sheldon...like both of us. Personally, I see both of us in her. HH recently said "I think she looks like you, but there is no doubt who her Daddy is" (and I should hope not! ha) Sometimes different expressions she makes look just like Sheldon to me or just like me...when she smiles really big she looks so much like Sheldon.

However, if I had to pick one person Madelyn looks the most like in baby pictures, I would say my cousin Katie.
I posted some pictures of us for some fun comparison. I don't have any of Sheldon saved on my computer to post so will have to add them later...although I think she looks more like him as he is now than in his baby pictures anyway.


Me


Madelyn




Me


Madelyn



Me

Madelyn




Me
Madelyn



And here's the kicker...

Me



Madelyn



Cousin Katie Comparisons



Katie


Madelyn



Katie
Madelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment