Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We're Still Blogging...



















*I don't know what's going on with this post...I tried several times to correct the format and it just won't...please excuse. :)




I've had several friends & family ask lately if we are still going to blog...yes, we are...just very behind.




However, we have been so busy around here that by the end of the day the last thing I want to do is get on this computer. The bed starts calling my name as soon as M goes to sleep (and if you know what time that is you are laughing at me right now...yes it's early for me to want to go to sleep...and yes I really would!).




Before I give a very summarized update on our last 2 months, I want to share the news that in early October Madelyn will be a BIG SISTER! We are very excited about our upcoming addition.




Our last blog was around Valentines Day...since then we have:
- celebrated Mardi Gras
- attended several birthday parties

- had playdates

- been excited by our many visits from family
- enjoyed Moody Gardens multiple times
- had 9 month well visit

- mastered crawling (she's EVERYWHERE :)
- welcomed 4 teeth, plus 1 breaking through now

- registered for Mother's Day Out at church (starting in the fall)
- broadened our scope of playtime activities
- expanded our cuisine

- and much more I'm probably forgetting









































































1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! We are so excited for baby #2!!!!! I thought you'd like a comment, eventhough we already knew. :) Love you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete