Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Madelyn - You Say it's Your Birthday!

My official due date was not until June 14th, 2010.


Madelyn apparently decided May 20th, 2010 sounded better to her. Aside from being the day she was born, May 2oth has another very special meaning to us. It's Ashley's (one of my BFFs from Lufkin - aka "Deb") birthday too! How neat is that??? She was vacationing in Mexico and we had joked many times about how Madelyn could not arrive while she was away...never really imagining that would happen. So Madelyn not only shares her birthday with "Aunt Deb", but with little miss Ella, my friend Jocelyn's little girl. It is also very close to Uncle Lou, little miss Taylor (the baby of my friend Leslie, another Lufkin BFF), Miss Hayley's bday, and to yours truly - her Momma! My birthday is May 24th.


What an early birthday gift!!






Madelyn Leigh Ginsberg


May 20th, 2010


5:25 pm


6lbs 7 oz


18 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment